I hate it when trainers just challenge you to a battle and they don’t even care that you are a league champion
My mom and I gave my little brother one of these balloons a couple months ago, and a few days later he said it creeped him out because sometimes it would rub against his wall or the shadow would make him think there was a person in his room.
So, of course, for his 14th birthday we decided to buy 14 of them and fill his room when he was out.
When he got back home and went upstairs we waited to see how he would react and weren’t disappointed when we heard loud screams and curses.
Then, because I’m an asshole, I moved them into our guest room (aka, my dad’s closet) after my dad had fallen asleep.
I was woken up this morning by my dad screaming.
Clearly because this is a fantastic idea, whoever pisses me off will wake up surrounded by smiley balloons.
Let the games begin
My brother ate the last slice of cake
Enjoy your shower, motherfucker
Only on tumblr do you find posts that don’t warn people with epilepsy lol
Here’s the idea of the characters
- Rolph is the farm-crazed character who in the show tends to his animals in crops in the neighborhood—his backyard farm. So he died in the 1910’s and kept his old-world farming ideals with him in afterlife.
- Johnny lived there in the 1900’s and had no friends, he was very lonely so he had an imaginary friend, plank, that died with him.
- Eddy came in the 1930’s, he is a schemer and obsessed with money. It is said he was alive in the great depression and would do anything to get money and he takes that aspect of himself to the afterlife.
- Sarah and Ed came in the 1950’s. Sarah is very controlling and she acts like that in the show, Ed acts dumb and shuts the world out. Cartoons and comic books were popular then, and Ed thrives on those. It is suggested that they had strict and little parenting explaining their behavior.
- Nazz came in the 1960’s (or 70’s maybe) and she was a flower child. She is a flirt, uncaring, and free and keeps that characteristic in the afterlife.
- Kevin came in the 1990’s. He is a bully to kids probably because his father was controlling and abusive. He rides his bike as an escape (and rides it a lot in the tv show). It is theorized that he died and made up a dad (as it is in the tv show) that showers him with gifts and stays out of his way.
- Jimmy came in the 2000’s and probably died of a sickness, as he is an introvert and sickly looking in the show.